TOKYO, March 13 (Reuters) – Japanese exporters will hand out bigger bonuses for the next fiscal year as Prime Minister Shinzo Abe’s policies drive the yen to multi-year lows, with Toyota Motor Corp declaring its largest bonus payout since the global financial crisis.
Compose a Tweet
Receive E-mail/Text Messaging Updates
Text JUSTICE to 738674 to
sign up for text messaging.
(Message and Data Rates May Apply)
Share our Facebook Page
- Nissan workers continue to receive tremendous support from our friends in Brazil
- Letter to Mister Emmanuel Macron from Christian Hutin
- Head of 50 million member worker federation condemns Nissan for attacking workers’ rights in Mississippi (October 2014)
- Flash-Action at the Sao Paulo Auto Show
- Jyrki Raina of IndustriALL condemns Nissan-Renault (CEO Carlos Ghosn)labor practices in Mississippi
Recent Blog Posts