Major automakers fully accepted their unions’ bonus requests for fiscal 2013 on Wednesday amid growing expectations of earnings recoveries on the back of the yen’s depreciation, while electronics makers told their unions they would maintain regular seniority-based wage increases… Five major domestic automakers — Toyota Motor Corp., Nissan Motor Co., Honda Motor Co., Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd. and Mitsubishi Motors Corp. — fully accepted their unions’ bonus requests while Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd. did so for the first time in 16 years.
Compose a Tweet
Receive E-mail/Text Messaging Updates
Text JUSTICE to 738674 to
sign up for text messaging.
(Message and Data Rates May Apply)
Share our Facebook Page
- Nissan workers continue to receive tremendous support from our friends in Brazil
- Letter to Mister Emmanuel Macron from Christian Hutin
- Head of 50 million member worker federation condemns Nissan for attacking workers’ rights in Mississippi (October 2014)
- Flash-Action at the Sao Paulo Auto Show
- Jyrki Raina of IndustriALL condemns Nissan-Renault (CEO Carlos Ghosn)labor practices in Mississippi
Recent Blog Posts